Network Support Engineer
• Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
• Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices.
• Testing and configuring software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices.
• Monitor network performance and integrity.
• Troubleshoot/Diagnose all Level 1/2 issues from the customers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues-On Site/Remote.
• Troubleshoot Product & Configuration issues, Ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
• Document all communication with customers in ticket management system𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐬:
• OSI layers detailed understanding of each layers function.
• knowledge of network protocols like DHCP, DNS, STP, etc.
• Hands on working experience/knowledge of on Routing & Switching.
• VLAN/VLAN based network, Hands on experience on Managed Switches & Firewalls preferred
CCNA trained/certified candidates preferred.
Interested candidates may share their CV on – email@example.com